Support Group Meetings
SMART Recovery provides assistance to individuals seeking abstinence from addiction. SMART stands for Self-Management and Recovery Training. The SMART approach is secular and science-based, using cognitive behavioral therapy and non-confrontational motivational method.
Cocaine Anonymous is a twelve-step program for people who seek recovery from drug addiction. It is patterned very closely after Alcoholics Anonymous, although the two groups are unaffiliated.
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Offers online support http://aa-intergroup.org/
- Cocaine Anonymous: Offers online support and services https://www.ca-online.org/
- In The Rooms – Online Recovery Meetings: Provides online support through live meetings and discussion groups https://www.intherooms.com/home/
- Narcotics Anonymous: Offers a variety of online and skype meeting options https://www.na.org/meetingsearch/
- Reddit Recovery: Offers a virtual hang out and support during recovery https://www.reddit.com/r/
- REDDITORSI NRECOVERY/ Refuge Recovery: Provides online and virtual support http://bit.ly/refugerecovery1
- Self-Management and Recovery Training (SMART) Recovery: Offers global community of mutual-support groups, forums including a chat room and message board https://www.smartrecovery.org/commun ity/
- Sobergrid: Offers an online platform to help anyone get sober and stay sober https://www.sobergrid.com/