Recovery Community Center will be open for 12 Step/Mutual Support Groups starting June 1st, 2020. All in attendance at meetings must adhere to restrictions put in place by the RCC.
- Capacity at any time is not to exceed 30 occupants.
- All occupants in meetings are to the best of their ability practice respect for others personal space
- It is required that participants of meetings will practice personal hygiene within the guidelines set forth by the CDC – washing/sanitizing your hands frequently.
- There will be no communal food/drink source permitted in meetings. (e.g. Coffee, Donuts, Cookies, etc.)
- It is the meetings responsibility to clean and sanitize all materials utilized at the RCC as needed throughout and thoroughly at the close of meeting.
- Any meeting attendees who are in violation of set forth standards of practice for the safety of our community put your meetings ability to function at this location in jeopardy.
Fellowship Recovery Community Organization daily programming and support services will resume functioning on June 1st, 2020 as well.
- Please schedule a same day appointment ahead of time – to help aid us in alleviating congestion at our workstations. Please call us at (754)205-7428 or feel free to send a message through our Facebook page.
- All participants in programming are to the best of their ability practice respect for others personal space
- It is required that clients will practice personal hygiene within the guidelines set forth by the CDC – washing/sanitizing your hands frequently.
It is of utmost importance to Fellowship Recovery Community Organization that our community remain safe during these times. It is also our top priority to meet the needs of our community in a timely manner, we feel that time is now. Please let us know in any way we can assist in making this transition to these protocols as seamless as possible. We will be monitoring this situation closely and will take any and all necessary precautions moving forward. For further questions please feel free to call at (754)205-7428