Telephone Recovery Support connects you with a peer in recovery by phone on a weekly basis.
- Telephone Recovery Support is completely free and confidential
- All calls are made from the FRCC offices, Monday to Friday between 10 am and 5 pm.
- Contact is by phone only, if you need in-person peer support or resource navigation please contact Fellowship Recovery Community Organization (phone # OR email@example.com).
- Calls are made by staff and volunteers with at least six months of recovery experience as a person in recovery or recovery ally, who have completed our 6-hour training.
- At any time, you can discontinue receiving weekly support phone calls by informing MRC.
- FCRO discontinues providing you weekly support phone calls after 3 consecutive months of no contact. You can contact us at any time to resume your Telephone Recovery Support services!